Thinking of starting a business?
Are you starting a business but don’t know where to start? Do the words Boot Camp make you shudder?
Then we may just have the answer for you! Introducing the Fledgling Programme – an 8 week course where we take you through all the essential steps you need to start your business; from thinking about your idea and researching its viability to drawing up a business plan, registering your business and completing all the basics needed to get you up and running with confidence as that is the main thing that holds a lot of potential business owners back.
Now we’re post-Covid we’ve opted to make everything face-to-face so you can feel secure and supported the whole way through.
We also think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the cost…
Normally £750, but for this pilot programme reduced to £500!
Why Choose the Fledgling Programme?
- Delivered at a pace to suit you
- Personal tailored nurturing approach
- Delivered from a business owners perspective – not a training organisation
- 8 weekly face-to-face workshop sessions
- We act with kindness and integrity in all we do
- Small group workshop environment
- 3 hours of 1:1 mentoring
- Be ‘Business Ready’ by the end of the course
- Access to closed social media group
- Identifying your ‘Why’
- Conducting effective market research
- Compiling your business plan
- The Legal Checklist
- Funding options
- Mindset and wellbeing
- Marketing & sales
- The customer experience
In addition to this you will get 3 hours of individual mentoring sessions – giving you the opportunity to ask questions and address any concerns about your specific business.
And the reason we call it Fledgling? Well just like a baby bird with its first feathers, we’ll be looking after you as you learn how to make your business take off.
Sound interesting? Book your place on our FREE webinar below to find out more…